- goal(s) of the session, including a description of the anticipated audience (community), and why they would be interested in the session (approximately 100-200 words).
- a justification of why the proposed session is novel and/or thought provoking (approximately 100 words).
- an explanation of the interaction expected during the session (approximately 100 words).
- a description of special session including the topics/subjects/content of the session (approximately 200-300 words) a session agenda including details and approximate time allotted for each activity, expected outcomes or future work as a result of this session (approximately 100 words).
- All organizers and presenters in panels and special sessions are expected to register for and participate in the full conference.
EXTENDED: February 12, 2016 -- Initial proposals are due. For Special Sessions and Panels, if full papers are to be submitted by presenters, those abstracts also are due Feb. 12, 2016 and the papers will follow the same timeline as other papers.
March 14, 2016 -- Authors will be notified of acceptance, acceptance with suggestions, or rejection of their proposal.
April 25, 2016 -- Responses to suggestions for modifications or clarifications are due.
July 8, 2016 -- Final session descriptions, outlines, summaries, and accompanying papers are due.